UK Cuckold Definitions
What is a Cuckold?, a Hotwife? a Bull?
There are many terms used in the Cuckolding scene which either do not exist in other adult scenes or which have a different meaning.
The traditional meaning of Cuckold is "a man whose wife has been publicly cheating on him with another man or men".
Some modern definitions of a cuckold are:
- A man who enjoys the fantasy of his hotwife going out and having sex with other men.
- A man who enjoys his hotwife going out to have sex with other men then coming home and telling him about her fun.
- A man who enjoys being "Forced" to watch as his hotwife has sex with other men.
- A man who enjoys his Hotwife meeting other men for sex, and sending him realtime photos or video clips of them in action.
A woman who Cuckolds her husband by having sex with other men:
- with her cuckold husband watching
- in a group situation with her cuckold husband watching
- on a date with another man, later returning home and telling her cuckold husband about the date while they have sex or she makes him give her a creampie cleanup.
- A man who is forced to act as a woman by his Hotwife
- The name given to the fetish where a cuckold is dressed and forced to act as a female by his Hotwife.
- This can include forcing the cuckold to give her male lover oral sex.
- A male lover used by a hotwife to impregnate her to shame her cuckold husband.
- The sperm left on or inside a hotwife.
- The oral removal of sperm from a Hotwifes body by her cuckold husband.
Click here to view Hot Wives, Cuckolds and Bulls near you.